Friday, March 8, 2013

WE MADE CLOUDS!!!!

Today, we continued our learning of The Water Cycle by viewing a "Magic Tree House" video about the water cycle.
You can find the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PDx773RPR0


Then, we conducted a science experiment!!!
We observed how water starts on the ground as puddles, oceans, lakes and streams.



Then, we learned that all water EVAPORATES by the heat of the sun.
Then, when the clouds are formed by CONDENSATION.


We learned that when a CUMULONIMBUS cloud forms, the water falls back to Earth as PRECIPITATION.




We recorded our observations:

We also finished our writing prompt for the week: "Who is the person who means more to you than gold?"  Here are some final projects...
Juliana is the person who means more than gold to me.  She helps me.  She is sweet to me.  She is a good friend.

My mom is the person who means more than gold to me. My mom loves me so much.  My mom helps me with my homework.  My mom gets me toys.

Mrs. McGowan is the person who means more than gold to me.  Mrs. McGowan is the nicest teacher ever.  She teaches us to read.  She does nice things with us......LOVE IT!!!:)
And finally I would like to wish my sweet and beautiful daughter a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY...today she was able to celebrate in school with all her friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Notes for the teacher!!!;)